Every thing you need to hunt at Groat Creek Outfitters
- In order to provide safety for hunting and guiding, you need to fill out the two forms linked to below. They are in PDF format for easy downloading and printing.
2, Prior to travel, you will need the information linked to below.
3. Importing Firearms and hunt eligibility.
4. Meat Processing (optional). Click here for details in PDF format.
Being in good physical condition is important. Some hunts are physically demanding while others require little exertion. Understand the potential physical demands and prepare appropriately for your hunt.
Hunting season in Alberta temperatures can fluctuate, so plan to dress accordingly.
Hunting methods vary depending on the area, the weather, and species. We use a wide variety of methods to ensure success.
Enjoy hearty home cooked meals served in a family atmosphere.
Your lodging will be modern and comfortable with all amenities included! Not only will we take care of you, but your trophy of a lifetime will be looked after as well!
Any questions, please contact us at 1 780 779 5280 or email email@example.com ,
The following list is designed to help you organize and pack your gear. The items listed as optional. Please give us a call if you have specific questions in this regard
- Gun Registration Information
- Heavy and Lightweight Jacket Layers
- Warm Socks
- Thermal Underwear
- Warm Hat
- Cold Weather Boots (for stand hunting)
- Gloves and Warm Mitts
- Slippers or indoor shoes for in the Cabin
- Day Pack
- Personal Toiletries
- Personal Medical and First Aid Requirements
- Scent-Lok Suit